With the help of our growing community of 1,110 plus contributors, we pushed around 5,000 commits to deliver Kubernetes 1.6, bringing focus on multi-user, multi-workloads at scale. While many improvements have been contributed, we selected few features to highlight in a series of in-depths posts listed below.
Follow along and read what’s new:
- Follow us on Twitter @Kubernetesio for latest updates
- Post questions (or answer questions) on Stack Overflow
- Join the community portal for advocates on K8sPort
- Get involved with the Kubernetes project on GitHub
- Connect with the community on Slack
- Download Kubernetes